Re: [Healeys] How Bout them Rear Seats, Wow!

To: "'Mark and Kathy'" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, "Healey List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] How Bout them Rear Seats, Wow!
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:03:06 -0600
Mark:
I followed that Moss tape exactly and it was easy to do.  If you drill the
extra holes for the stitching it will hold a little better.  Make sure your
pans and studs are in good shape.  For adhesive, I used Wedgewood (DAP)
contact cement because that is all I could find.  Home Depot has it.  It is
a little tricky to work with and you have only one good shot at sticking the
vinyl after it tacks up but it works.
Dan