Re: [Healeys] AUSTIN HEALEY - REBIRTH OF A LEGEND

To: <pennell@cox.net>, "Imagination Engineering, Inc."
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AUSTIN HEALEY - REBIRTH OF A LEGEND
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:23:40 -0800
Well, I have no issue with this at all.  It is easy to hit the delete button
if desired.

I watched it and considered it educational, which I consider one of the
purposes of the list.

No financial interest at all...

Richard of KY/CA
1960 BN7 (Work in Process at my home)> Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:30:32 -0500>
From: pennell@cox.net> To: ieincparts@cfl.rr.com; healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AUSTIN HEALEY - REBIRTH OF A LEGEND> > Well Listers . .
. > > Seems to me this is one of the no-nos of this list. We are all familiar
with the commercial restorers out there and should not be bombarded with any
of their advertising. As I understand it individuals with an occasional "parts
for sale" type ad are OK but I feel this is a blatant infringement on the
purposes of this list.> > Flame away> Keith Pennell> > >
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zdMyF832nk> > Our customer contacted us to
complete a "ground up" restoration of his 1959> > Austin Healey. This is the
pictorial story of the restoration, enjoy. If you> > have any questions or
would like more information on what we do, give us a> > call or go to our
website at http://www.imaginationengineering.com>