Re: [Healeys] AUSTIN HEALEY - REBIRTH OF A LEGEND

To: "63AHBJ7" <63ahbj7@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AUSTIN HEALEY - REBIRTH OF A LEGEND
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:01:47 +1100
G'day

Living some 15,000 miles from anyone connected with Imagination
Engineering I cannot resist commenting. In fact I will say right up that
in the 10 years of so that I have been contributing to this list no one
has never asked me what I wanted to see on it.

Frankly I couldn't give a wombat's arse what was on the list.

I enjoyed looking at the images and especially the website. Any
restoration business that has taken on such diverse vehicles as Rover
3500, Austin-Healey and Bugatti T35 has got to be of interest. Having
been evolved with Bugattis I can well understand the exacting work
involved.

We would all be better served if we spent less time finding things to
criticise and looked at the positive.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia