Re: [Healeys] New member with AH100-4 BN2..

To: "Tadeusz Malkiewicz" <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New member with AH100-4 BN2..
From: "Richard Korn" <rkorn@simnet.is>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:43:21 -0000
Czesc Tadek,

Welcome to the list and congratulations on an excellent choice. I bought my
BN2 exactly one year ago and wished I had done it 20 yrs ago.

You will find great people here to help with any questions and do get in
touch with Rich Chrysler.He keeps the 100 register, knows everything about
1004s and is always ready to help...

I would love to see some photos when you get it.

Wesolych Swiat!

Richard Korn

BN2 1956

p.s. are you any where near katowice?