Re: [Healeys] New member with AH100-4 BN2..

To: "Tadeusz Malkiewicz" <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New member with AH100-4 BN2..
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:54:04 +0800
Tadek -

Dobre Dien!  Ako Sa Mas?

Greetings from Hong Kong!

My wife is Slovak from a small eastern town called Snina, about 10 km from
the Polish border!  So this must be pretty close to where you are if you are
somewhere around Krakow.

Anyway welcome to the list!  I get to Slovakia probably once a year so maybe
I can see your Healey sometime when I am there.

Have a look at my cars:

http://www.seigrist.com/cars.html
http://www.seigrist.com/A90.html

Do you have any pics of yours you can show us?

Great to have you!

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1