Re: [Healeys] Rear End Alignment Redux

To: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>, "Healey List Emails"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rear End Alignment Redux
From: bspidell@comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 19:45:10 +0000
I'm running 15" X 6" Daytons with Vredestein Sprint Classics 185/70R15.  Have
no idea what the offset is, but these were the wheels recommended by Bruce
Erfer when he owned BWW (he was a Healey, Jag and MGTF owner, and knew his
wheels).

Still, offset or no, why the rubbing on one side only?  Rich's explanation
makes (a little) sense, since if the right is the driving wheel would mean left
turns could be a little "fiercer" than right.  FWIW, I have no rubbing problems
whatsoever with the front wheels.

bs

From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>