Re: [Healeys] Engine Oils

To: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Engine Oils
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:19:45 -0600
Does meeting the standard for API SM mean that cannot have more that 800
ppm, or is it just a minimum standard.  Has anyone ever asked API about
their standards and recommendations in regards to older engines?

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."