Re: [Healeys] new tool

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] new tool
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:59:35 -0500
I immediately went to their web site to order a gazillion of them as presents
for all the members of our club. I was extremely disappointed to find out that
they were all sold out. I was advised that they would put my name on a list to
ship out some when they restock. When asked when that would be, I was advised
that it would be approximately the same time as hell froze over. I will now
sit at my computer, anxiously awaiting word from them. My-oh-my, my excitement
runnth over!
Bill
BJ7

> From: healeymanjim@hansencc.net> To: healeys@autox.team.net> Date: Fri, 25
Jan 2008 20:05:42 -0800> Subject: [Healeys] new tool> > this is a must have
tool for british car owners. check out this site>
www.sheldonbrown.com/tork-grip. html. hjim>