[Healeys] Fw: Carpet and furflex

To: "Healeys@Autox.Team.Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Carpet and furflex
From: "Mike Goode" <mgoode2@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:44:26 -0700
I purchased carpet for my BJ8 from Victoria British. Has anyone used them? How
is the quality and fit compared to Moss? I haven't seen it yet, but curious if
I should consider sending it back. I know Heritage has a great reputation but
how much more are they for standard black?

Also bought Furflex for the doors and it looks a lot smaller than what I have
now. The rubber portion is much smaller in diameter. Is that standard compared
to what Moss sells or what is available?

Also, I know Dynamat is good for insulation and heat dissipation....Home Depot
has a product used in attics. Will that work or is there another alternative
to Dynamat? Where can you get any of it reasonably priced?

Cheers,

Mike Goode
BJ8/Scottsdale