Re: [Healeys] Famous Healey People

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Famous Healey People
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:23:48 -0500
Sounds as if the Florida drivers are moving to other states! Cause they do
that al the time down here!
Bill
BJ7

> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:45:40 -0500> From: ahbn6@optonline.net> To:
shop@justbrits.com; healeys@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Famous
Healey People> > Last week I was behind a woman in the left turn lane. The
light was green> for us. There was no traffic coming from the opposing
direction. She did not> turn left despite my honking the horn. The light then
turned red and cross> traffic went through on their green. The light for the
cross traffic turned> red, our light turned green now with the green left turn
arrow and, guess> what. She then proceeded to turn left. > > Guess she thought
that she could only turn left in the left turn lane with a> left turn green
arrow. Either our driving instructors are idiots or their> pupils are -- or
both.> > Prior to this, I was behind another person making a right turn where
the> sign said no right turn on red but there was a green right turn arrow.
When> I beeped, she lowered her window and pointed at the sign. I yelled at
her> that the green arrow meant to turn and she actually said "I don't break
the> law" -- and she wasn't even blond. Guess what -- she refused to move
until> the lights had cycled and the regular green light came on. > > I
mentioned these incidents to a cop who patrols the area and he told me> that
DMV in New Jersey does not test for stupidity. The dumbing down of> America is
appalling. > > John Sims, BN6> Aberdeen, NJ> > www.healey6.com> >