Re: [Healeys] Famous Healey People

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Famous Healey People
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:56:17 -0600
<<That student would do just fine out here in California.  >>

With the exception of Big Healey & Spridgeteers, land of fruits AND nuts (and
like ILL most are in State Capitol!!!)!!

<<On a slightly different note, our local police have found a gold mine with
people making a right-hand turn on a red arrow.>>

Shouldn't that be platinum, Len??

Those kinda DUMB things make me REALLY wish I had stayed a Police Officer<G>!!
'Course in this burg (14,700) I would have to be borrowing Citation books from
other cops during just one shift<VBG>!!!

I know you Left Coasters don't know about it but 4WD MEANS 4 wheel
BRAKES!!!!!

Me