Re: [Healeys] 100 windshield

To: Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 windshield
From: "Mr. Bill" <BN1@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:30:50 -0800
Hi Ray,

Could you please send me your sketch off list?

Back in the late '70's and '80's, when I was young and foolish, I could
frequently be seen terrorizing the L.A. Fwys; windscreen down, leather
helmet, vintage goggles and white scarf on.  That was really a kick!
The thing that concerned me the most was the lack of hearing.  The point
is that you could e.g. throw a rod and never know about it until all the
horrible things began to happen.

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1 #663