[Healeys] hardtop restoration

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] hardtop restoration
From: Linwood Rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:55:07 -0500
In the midst of the e-mail flurry about my hardtop website last
evening, I actually "lost" my email service. Not Apple's fault nor
mine, but a long story. At any rate, while I was able to recover my
email from earlier in the day, but I do not have any emails that came
in between 7:00 pm and about 2:00 pm today. I think we got everything
covered with the availability of the pdf file on my site and John
Simms' site; however, if there were any other questions that I did not
get answered I hope that you will get back to me and I will try to
help. Didn't want anyone to think that I was just not responding.

Lin
1960 BT7
1959 Bugeye