[Healeys] carb problem

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] carb problem
From: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:21:56 -0800
think we found the answer to the carb problem.  healeyguy perry from hawaii
gave me the specs on the needle and i meaused the needle on the piston.  it
was ,89 instead of .125 and was noticeably thinner than the needle on my bj8.
i have the feeling that someone many years ago put the wrong kit in the carbs,
which could explain the problem i had in getting the old jets out.  anyway,
new needles on the way and will give a success report after installation.
hjim