Re: [Healeys] front wing cut-out

To: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] front wing cut-out
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 11:47:52 +0800
Curt / Eric -

aha, ok.  Well my BN1 is #793 so you can see the ultra low cutout here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Healey.Nut/HealeyNutSCarStuff/photo#5108199445914221410

you can tell it's very low because the top of the cutout is below the swage
line if it were to continue past the fender spear.  On my BJ8 the cutout is
clearly above the swage line's path.

Cheers,

Alan