Re: [Healeys] upper trunion bushings

To: mail.maineguide.com <info@atteanlodge.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] upper trunion bushings
From: George Haywood <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:32:06 -0400
Brad,The upper trunion bushes should go toward the rotor side of the swivel
axle.  I am forwarding a few pictures to illustrate what I mean. George
Haywood'65 bj8> From: info@atteanlodge.com> Subject: [Healeys] upper trunion
bushings> > I just purchased new bushings for my BJ8 from BCS including the
offset upper > trunions. To show how brain dead I am I can't figure out which
way the > offset should go. Many thanks> Brad Holden >

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]