Re: [Healeys] upper trunion bushings

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] upper trunion bushings
From: George Haywood <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 15:15:38 -0400
Bob,

Your a much deeper thinker than I am,  I just forwarded Brad pictures of how
my bj8 came from the factory.  As you say though, if the upper fulcrum pin
were inboard in relation to the swivel axle the camber would be changed
dramatically, at least an inch at the upper trunion.  Do you think that there
are front ends out there with that kind of arrangement unless there was prior
damage to the suspension or chassis?  I may be showing my ignorance again but
since I have not been involved with racing, I don't know, there may be a need
for that kind of set up.

George