[Healeys] Fw: Brake Light Switch- not behind ignition

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Brake Light Switch- not behind ignition
From: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:19:14 -0400
Just finished up this job. Thanks to Steve B. for the pic and Johns Sims for
pointing me to http://web.mac.com/linwoodrose/My_AH_3000_BT7_/Brakes.html, I
changed my mounting bracket to a much simpler design. I didn't use the
switch that they used, but if I had it to do again, I would use the Watson
switch, although I had no problems with my non adjustable switch. Wired it
as described below. Now my brake lights come on after about 1 quarter of an
inch of travel. Works for me!

Bob Johnson
BJ8