[Healeys] 3000 3rd Brake Light

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 3000 3rd Brake Light
From: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:12:51 -0500
Somewhere there is an article about using a 3rd brake light from a Chevy
Suburban. I thought I had a PDF file, but can't find it. Can anyone point me
to it?

Moss has one listed in their catalog, but they list it for both the MG and
the Healey. Has anyone tried it on a 3000?

I bought one from an old Chrysler convertible, but it is designed to point
straight back. My experience is that the light has to be pointing slightly
up because of the curve of the rear of the 3000 caused the Chrysler light to
point down. .

Thanks,

Jack