Re: [Healeys] Brake Fluid Who Knew?

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake Fluid Who Knew?
From: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 21:01:32 -0700
bob, since generally the water in the brake fluid would settle out at the
lowest points in the system, i.e., the brake cylinders or calipers, would
the strips do a good enough job of testing.   even in las vegas where we do
not have a moisture problem, i still change out fluids every two to three
years.   healeymanjim