[Healeys] more comment

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] more comment
From: "Dave Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:42:43 -0600
--===============1658066440==

"We must not in the course of public life expect immediate approbation and

immediate grateful acknowledgement of our services (Jokes & political

opinions).

 But let us persevere thru abuse and even injury. The internal satisfaction

of a good conscience is always present and time will do us justice in the

minds of the people, even of those at present the most prejudiced against

us."

 Benjamin Franklin

Perhaps not exactly aprapos but close enough for me...
As Carlos said, have a great weekend.
DP

Checked by AVG.
8:10 PM