Re: [Healeys] Comment for what it is worth

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Comment for what it is worth
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:09:20 -0700 (PDT)
Absolutely Bob!  I guess I always - well most of the time, unless of course
it's Ed (sorry Ed), give the person the benefit of the doubt.  In this case one
joke begot a rebuttle joke.  Funny or not, I give both posters the benefit of
attempting humor - not offence.  I guess there's just bigger problems in the
world to get worked up over this.

Life's too short not to laugh.

Now that that's off my chest...

There was the Presidential candiate, a US Senator, a Rabbi, a Priest and a
Lawyer sitting in a bar...  Oh, nevermind!

Have a great weekend everyone.