Re: [Healeys] Comment for what it is worth

To: bspidell@comcast.net, johnfredericks@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Comment for what it is worth
From: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 02:58:21 +0000
Let me dissent from your comment on one point. I agree that the initial
message was a mildly amusing story with a right slant. The rejoinder was not
in kind. It was not amusing, it was not even meant to be. It was a pure
political attack directly from the DNC handbook with no intellectual input
required. I don't mind political humor even when it is aimed at my beliefs,
but I can't ignore slander even if it is the conventional wisdom.

Bill Lawrence