Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies

To: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies
From: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 23:06:46 -0700
This has got to be a late Friday funny, right?  Why did the US attack the
Solomons?  Gee do you think the fact that they had been occupied by the
Imperial Japanese Army had anything to do with it?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon_Islands_campaign
So why did the allies attack North Africa?  Gee i don't know any reason
other than it was full of German soldiers and tanks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_African_Campaign