Re: [Healeys] what is happening to the HEALEY list?????

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] what is happening to the HEALEY list?????
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:54:36 -0600
Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen!!

What has transpired is TYPICAL of the "winter doldrums"!!  I am on TEN other
Lists and over the years have seen this "winter doldrum" occur (couple years
ago on this one) more often than NOT, on all my Lists.

The "winter doldrum" that is current here is NOTHING when compared to the
Spridgets, MidgetSprite, MGS, and Bugeye  Lists.  Not even remotely CLOSE!!!

Warm weather WILL return, daily use of are cars WILL return & SANITY WILL
return!!!

Calm down (and don't leave).  I would almost think you gents have regressed to
snotty nosed teenagers!!!  LOL

Ed
Please visit my sire at:  www.justbrits.com

PS:  Of course I wouldn't mind if I could be 30ish AND know what I know now!!
LOL