[Healeys] I wish I would have done this before I put the engine in?

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] I wish I would have done this before I put the engine in?
From: "Jerry Costanzo" <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:05:38 -0700
Title of this thread

I wish I would have done this before I put the engine in?

I have been putting my BJ8 back together and am close to starting on the
engine.  But before I get it installed I have been trying to get everything in
the engine compartment perfect prior to having that 700 lb engine in the way.
For those of you that have done this recently,  what do you remember?

Items done so far:

1. New brake and clutch lines

2. New wiring harness

3 Radiator checked at rad shop.  Core is good and no leaks

4.  Front and rear suspension and brakes all done.

What did you wish you had already done?

Jerry

BJ8  in progress

BN4