Re: [Healeys] thrust washer thickness for oil drive spindle.

To: Jerry Costanzo <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] thrust washer thickness for oil drive spindle.
From: richard mayor <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 05:10:09 +0000
Jerry, You should be able to spot the thrust washer quite easily. It is very
shiny, about twice the thickness of the average washer and is champhered on
one side of the hole. It will stand out from the others.  Richard Mayor> From:
grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net> To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net> Date: Sun, 11 May 2008
21:05:45 -0700> Subject: [Healeys] thrust washer thickness for oil drive
spindle.> > I was working on my engine this weekend and found that the thrust
washer has> been misplaced from the driving spindle. I am talking about the
drive for the> oil pump. Does anyone happen to have the thickness of the
thrust washer so I> can try to find it in the pile of parts? I have listed the
part number> here from Moss which may help identify my question.> > Part #
021-422> > Jerry> BJ8 still in pieces.>