Re: [Healeys] Posting problems

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Posting problems
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:47:03 -0600
<<Ed @ just brits will inevitably send an email telling me I'm a retard
for telling you this but I've been using versions of the internet
since 1984, I am very comfortable with Gmail.>>

No, Alan<G>!!  Google DOES have a neat program BUT and AS I SAID:
<quote>
One of the hottest topics IS problems with aol (top), gmail, yahoo followed by
users of MS Office.
</quote>

I am NOT just dreaming that up!!  Again, if you want to spend a bunch of BORING
& wasteful time, browse thru the 2 links I sent this AM.  Google is SECOND to
aol in respect to NOT following the RFC Rules with their gmail.
I also have a gmail account.  LOL

Being "comfortable" with something does not necessarily make it good, now does
it!!  LOL