Re: [Healeys] Computer Stuff not Healey related

To: 'Don Yarber' <donyarber@earthlink.net>, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Computer Stuff not Healey related
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 19:39:59 -0400
Ha. Beat you. My first home computer was a Vic=20 - the predecessor of the
Commodore 64. Loved to program the think in Basic to make games! Came with
4k of which 2.5K was used by the operating system. Still remember
programming and coping the programs to a tape recorder. Had to open the
peripherals -- belive the command "open 7" started the tape recorder so that
you could upload programs.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com