Re: [Healeys] Walking Time

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Walking Time
From: Healeyguy <healeyguy@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 20:54:29 -1000
Patrick
Last time we tried terminal 2 to terminal 6, the plan was to walk through the
parking structures in the middle of the "U".. We got lost ( too many fences
blocking a direct path across the "infield") and ended up back tracking and
walked the sidewalk in front of the terminals.  Took about a half hour or so at
a quick pace. Maybe things have improved in the last couple years.

For shuttles from LAX web site: Door-to-Door Shuttle Vans & Scheduled Buses
Wait for outbound buses, shuttles, hotel or rental car courtesy vans on the
Lower/Arrival Level islands in front of each terminal under the sign
designating the particular transportation desired: Van, LAX Shuttle, Bus Stop,
or Courtesy Tram.
All inbound buses, vans, trams, and the LAX Shuttle unload on the upper level.
Use the "A" bus for airlink connections only. Frequent free shuttle service is
provided between terminals to assist travelers in making airline connections.
Board "A" Shuttle under the LAX Shuttle sign.
.
Aloha
Perry

In a message dated 05/23/08 20:12:06 Hawaiian Standard Time,