Re: [Healeys] Walking Time

To: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Walking Time
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 08:52:54 -0700
Its really not that far, maybe a 10 minute walk from door to door.  There
are busses that go around the terminal but you'll wait longer for the bus
than it would take you to walk.  I guess if you are dragging a lot of
baggage you might want to wait for the bus.   You can see a map of the
terminals on line.  The airport really is not that big considering it was
built many years ago.  Not like some of the newer terminals I've been in
like San Francisco.  They have a great elevated tram that goes to all the
terminals and takes you only a few minutes to get from one to the other.

Ron