Re: [Healeys] Young Healey owners

To: jculphealey@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Young Healey owners
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:25:02 -0500
I'm 39 and their are a few other thirtysomthings around here.  The
question is how to attract our age.  I don't have a single friend from
outside this world that is into old cars at all.

I know the "Future 50" is working to get teens and young adults into
Healeys, but I think the opportunity is our age because we have the
money to actually own a car!

If someone comes up with ideas, I would happily help with the effort,

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."