[Healeys] Healey California trip mileage - others sought

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey California trip mileage - others sought
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 18:16:12 -0700
Alan,
I actually have a hopped-up 29D motor which runs quite strong--has a stock
cam and HD6 carbs with headers and a DMD 2-carb manifold and 1.6 rockers.

Now I'm interested in figuring out why my mileage is bad. I wonder if our
local California fuel has anything to do with it.

Would like to hear trip mileages from other folks in Calif.
--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA