Re: [Healeys] Home before dark

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Home before dark
From: kentmclean@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 16:08:56 +0000
Editorgary wrote:

> The older fellow in the garage said he had a 100, just like George's,
> in his garage that he was going to restore when he got the time. He'd
> had it since 1974.

OMG, there's another one? My long lost twin?

I have owned my '56 100 BN2 since April of '74.  It's survived layoffs,
a fix-it-up house, a marriage, 3 kids, and a divorce.  But I still have
it. And just like the garage owner, I'm going to restore it when I get
the time.  But first I need a house with a garage. I've been house
hunting. :)

--
Kent McLean
1956 100 BN2, awaiting restoration