Re: [Healeys] Speeds, distances, and odometers.

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Speeds, distances, and odometers.
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 17:15:44 -0400
And I will state that if we are getting mileage between 16 and 20, then what
the heck has Detroit been doing over the last 40 years. Certainly not
improving on what the British did with our cars. I would bet that there are
few of us who can get mileage on new cars remotely close to the sticker
mileage which is computed in a laboratory and not real world conditions as
you guys did.

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com