Re: [Healeys] synthetic oils

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] synthetic oils
From: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:19:58 -0400
The fellow at Tractor Supply said, during our conversation, that he had put
synthetic oil in his '58 Chevy pickup. It leaked like crazy for a few days
then quit. He hypothesized that the new synthetic had to rejuvenate the
seals and gaskets and once that was done life was good again.

Bob Johnson
BJ8