Re: [Healeys] Bj7 Front End Alignment

To: "Roland Wilhelmy" <rwil@sbcglobal.net>, "healey \(E-mail\)"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bj7 Front End Alignment
From: "Rob" <bj7healey@gto.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:58:45 -0400
Hi Roland
         The outside Vertical indicate a bubble level on vertical, The
distance from top to bottom of the wheel is 16 " . The dimensions are the
difference between top and bottom. I drove the car on to a level surface.
       The drivers side is aprox. 1 MM positive camber, the passenger side
is aprox. 1 MM negative camber .
          Is this ok or do I have to get some Offset bushings and then
adjust the camber. I have aprox.
   .05 " toe in according to the local garage.
                  Thanks  Bob