Re: [Healeys] BJ7 badge

To: <Warthodson@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ7 badge
From: "Mal Bruce" <mbruce6@cogeco.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:15:15 -0400
Gary,
You sent me looking for my new MK2 badge where I discovered it had no
hyphen. I checked 4 used that I have and one had no hyphen while 3 did, the
one without came from car #208xx built in 08/62. However, the other 2 that I
know the origin of came from later cars including my current project 238xx
built in 04/63.
With all the possibilities for replacement over a 40 odd year history, I
inclined to ignore the early replacement but will start to watch for the
missing hyphen from now on.

Mal