[Healeys] Shroud Color Underneath

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Shroud Color Underneath
From: tomleavy@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 03:19:04 +0000
Hi Listers-

The depth and scope of knowledge here never ceases to amaze. Since i started my
resto in February, I have spent countless hours reading the archives and
learning. At some point, I hope to be able to contribute to the list as well.
Thank you all for your generosity.

To get to my question,I thought I read about this here somewhere, but now I
can't find it. What is the correct color for the undersides of the shrouds? My
memory tells me it's black, but I know someone out t here knows the correct
answer.

Tom
63BJ7