[Healeys] 100-4 original hardtop for sale in netherlands.

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100-4 original hardtop for sale in netherlands.
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:47:57 +0200
Seller (de Jong brothers) is a well known used parts dealer in the
Netherlands.  I bought several parts from them. They have a huge amount of
Healey parts in several big barns. I can really recommend them as serious
business men. But they know the value of parts they have for sale - usually no
bargains but good value for the money you spend. Their business is about 120
miles from my house and I visited them several times. Very nice guys. They
speak fluently English and German and of course Dutch.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----