Re: [Healeys] FW: 1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 MKIII price $25,000

To: "Al Malin" <amalin@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: 1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 MKIII price $25,000
From: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:10:26 -0700
I had a guy claim to be in Philadelphia trying to "sell" a '67 E-type.
Pretty much the same deal as this guy except not claiming to be military.
His e mails included a lot about security and how I could be sure it was OK
since we were "dealing through" eBay.
I sent him an e mail telling him that my uncle lived near him, and he would
be happy to meet him at the bank and give him cash for the tittle and car.
To twist the knife a bit deeper I told him my uncle Mr. Benjamin Dover was a
retired FBI agent who specialized in cyber fraud.
Funny I never heard back from the scammer.