Re: [Healeys] Rotors - it happened ....

To: NPaul72464@aol.com, price@advocateadvisors.com, jobu53@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rotors - it happened ....
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:17:05 -0400
The way the magnet sleeve fits over the dist. cam, you can't really
design the sleeve to have the rotor sit lower without compromising its
strength.  The only way to do this would be to combine the rotor with
the magnet sleeve in one special unit - $$$$.

The easiest option is to shave a hair off the bottom of the rotor
(only if you have to!) - that will not cause problems with a good
quality rotor.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan