Re: [Healeys] frame rebuild pictures

To: "Taylor, Todd S" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>, "Healey list"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] frame rebuild pictures
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:25:21 -0500
Well Done, Todd!!  In my humble opinion (many will disagree) you have
done the best thing possible to revive and preserve you AH.  I think you
will find the Jule chassis to be a superior product.  I have personally
built two AH on Martin's frames and have had close contact with several
others.  They have been easy to work with and they are strong as
Go-rilla Breath.  Feel free to contact me if you'd like.
Jack