Re: [Healeys] Scored OD accumulator piston/housing- replacement

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Scored OD accumulator piston/housing- replacement
From: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 22:32:33 -0400
For the rubber bumper under the solenoid piston, I used a small nylon screw
and a faucet washer.

One of the sources that I read said that the accumulator piston had a
threaded hole, 3/8 24, in the top to facilitate removal with the proper
tool.  Can anyone verify the diameter and thread size?

Thanks,
Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB