Re: [Healeys] Simple Question for Most

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Simple Question for Most
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 21:34:36 -0400
Thanks Rich.  I can't believe that they would go to the trouble of sticking
the shims  behind the alum. plate and not behind the chrome latch unit.  It
took me all day to get everything in alignment and that was with the shim
behind the latch so at least I could see what the hell
I was doing.   Wow,  I am still being amazed at how they did stuff back
then.

FWIW,  with out the shim,  the lock pin WOULD NOT line up with the hole in
the latch.  It took me awhile to figure out the shim position.

Thanks again,   Mark