Re: [Healeys] 13,800 ORIGINAL MILES - For Sale

To: "healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 13,800 ORIGINAL MILES - For Sale
From: Healeyguy <healeyguy@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 21:08:02 -1000
Charlie
I'll be at Hershey this year and hope to see your Healey time capsule. We go
back about every three years or so. I used to run the aisles at Hershey to see
as many of the 1000's of flea market vendors, especially any stall flying a
British flag. It is now to big and I'm to old to do 50 miles in 4 days.  The
corral is an amazing collection of cars and other vehicles for sale. Always
different and interesting.  The car show on Saturday is an all day adventure,
from the unofficial parade of vehicles arriving early in the morning to that
last roasted turkey leg.  If you have been there you'll understand. I'll be the
guy that looks like he is enjoying himself, along with 100,000 others.
Aloha
Perry

In a message dated 09/08/08 15:04:44 Hawaiian Standard Time,