Re: [Healeys] 13,800 ORIGINAL MILES - For Sale

To: "Charlie Baldwin" <mgcharlie@comcast.net>, "Alan Seigrist"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 13,800 ORIGINAL MILES - For Sale
From: "Bob Yule" <autofarm@cyg.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:57:44 -0400
    Last fall & winter we were asked to work on a similar car, that had been
sitting in dry storage for almost 40 years.  This was a '59 BN7 with 14000
miles from new..  The car was cleaned, the engine removed & regasketed.  The
timing chain tensioner was replaced (the rubber was bad on the original) but
otherwise everything was put back into the engine that came out.  The motor
was painted.  We rebuilt the brakes, fitted new tires and a new soft top.
Buffed up the original paint & polished the chrome. The original spare tire
is unused in the trunk.  We had an information session on this car at
Autofarm earlier this year.  There are pictures of it on our website, and it
will be at Conclave 2009 in Ontario.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net