Re: [Healeys] brake servo

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brake servo
From: andy pole <ampole@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:38:47 +0000
Bob

Yes they are the same company, if you look at the bottom of the page on the
link I sent you, just above the home page button it links to the .com site,
would suggest email them for correct price for whatever you require and tell
them they have different prices. I quess the dot com site is aimed at
international buyers and the uk site for us gentlemen / speaker of the Queen's
English, lol. Not implying anything on you foreigners!!!

cheers Andy