Re: [Healeys] Good news and bad news

To: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Good news and bad news
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:48:47 +1000
G'day Bill

Good story Bill and I would say is probably correct.

HRH Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother was quite a car enthusiast. I
recall a TV programme some years back, when she welcomed members and
cars of the Ford Pilot Club at home at Clarence House in London. I can't
recall if she was patron or honorary president, but she was most
enthusiastic with the presentation.

The Queen Mother was also patron of the Nuffield Foundation that was set
up by William Morris (Lord Nuffield) in 1943 to undertake research and
practical experiment into the advance of social well being.

 Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

1947 Healey Duncan Saloon