[Healeys] Cars and Coffee

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Cars and Coffee
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:58:35 +1000
G'day

This probably a long shot.

On Saturday 9 August last I attended the weekly Cars and Coffee
gathering at the Ford establishment in Irving, California. I had no idea
that I was going until the night before and went along in an Alfa Romeo
Giulia Spider.

I may have missed some but noticed 3 Austin-Healeys in attendance, plus
stacks of interesting US cars. Yes I took photos of many of the cars,
especially the Austin-Healeys.

Was there anyone there from the list that I missed?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia